rusackas commented on PR #38119:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/38119#issuecomment-5883356237

   @Vansh5632 checking back in here since my last pass. The core question's 
still open: @SBIN2010 and I both think ECharts actually supports all the 
original label positions on radar series, so the real fix is probably narrower 
than dropping 8 of them (maybe just `inside` being reversed), and the current 
diff still leaves existing saved charts with a blank Label position dropdown 
since nothing migrates the old values.
   
   It's a fairly self-contained fix at this point and I've already got a commit 
on this branch, so I'll take a look at narrowing it down myself if you don't 
get to it first.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to