jeanpommier commented on issue #44867:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/44867#issuecomment-5991877429

   Screenshot broken ? I've opened it in a private browsing session (I'm not 
logged in), it shows nicely. The image was inserted from GH interface as usual, 
no private access. @sadpandajoe can you confirm you still can't see it ? I can 
publish is somewhere else if necessary.
   
   Let me re-explain then: I *do* inject another menu on top of the superset 
instance. And this is causing the Superset UI to shift down by the same height. 
It doesn't adjust (at least in height) if Superset isn't given 100% of the 
viewport. Which means that the bottom of the Superset window is invisible to 
the user, which makes it practically unusable (for instance the "Create chart" 
button gets hidden).
   This makes me think I'm probably not the only one concerned: whatever you're 
adding on top: menu, banner, etc would  cause this.
   
   This didn't happen with Superset 5, it started with 6 and is still true for 
7.0 branch.
   
   The quick workaround is to *not*  inject anything of course. But a proper 
fix, at least according to Claude (I'm no frontend designer) requires changes 
in the frontend code. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to