dmunozv04 commented on issue #45032: URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/45032#issuecomment-6099897973
Hi @Pushpen2005, thanks for your interest in the SIP and for offering to contribute the implementation! I’m happy to take care of the PR myself, but will let you know if I could use a hand on any part of it. As for the questions, here are my thoughts: 1: At least for a first pass, I'd handle not found/invalid UUIDs by failing hard on all the import, with a clear error indicating which resource wasn't found. 2: Having a preview to show what new permissions would be added would be nice, but other existing imports don't currently offer this. It also could be smart to have an explicit "OVERWRITE" prompt, just like the existing dataset imports in case any role being imported is already present 3: I think skipping built-in roles on import/export, with some sort of warning, would be the way to go. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
