On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 08:00:09AM -0500, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote:
> Hi, folks.  I know it's a hairy problem, but has anyone started
> looking into OpenPGP support for notmuch?

Hey, folks.  I wanted to try to follow up on this question.

I would really like to start using notmuch with emacs beyond just
testing, but I really need to be able to handle/read/send mail with
PGP/MIME encoded attachments.  Do folks have any suggestions on how to
handle this?  Is there a separate emacs mode that people use for
signing/verifying/{de,en}crypting mail buffers, or is this something
that is going to have to be integrated into the notmuch mode?  I guess
the notmuch-show mode at least will need to do some verifying and
decrypting.

I've noticed that some people on this list sign their mails.  Are
those of you that do using notmuch?  If so, I would love to learn how
you handle it.  Thanks so much for the info.

jamie.i