On May 06, 2011 at 07:56 PM -0400, James Vasile wrote:
Thanks for pulling this together.

I sent two patches to the list on March 16.  They were a bug fix to

allow notmuch to correctly handle some poorly formatted email.  Nobody
ever replied, but I'd like to see the bug fixed nonetheless, as it
results in unreadable mail.  Since I've actually seen such mail in the
wild, I'd like to see Notmuch handle it.

Ditto with the very very simple patch I sent about OS X compiling. I take it there are few users of OS X on this list, so every little bit could help.

I'm running the release candidate. My simple patch still applied cleanly and worked.

The message-id was:
<20110403070333.ga71...@selenium.125px.com>