Hi!

On Tue, 31 May 2011 10:07:13 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins
<jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> This adds two callback functions to the sigstatus button.  If the sig

First, thanks for this!

> status is "good", then clicking the button displays the output of "gpg
> --list-keys" on the key fingerprint.  If the sigstatus is "bad", then
> clicking the button will retrieve the key from the keyserver, and
> redisplay the current buffer.

Now, what happens on redisplay is that (apparently) all the current state
is lost: the point jumps back to its original position (the beginning of
the buffer, for example), messages/parts view toggles are reset, etc.  I
guess that is just how the refresh function works -- but is it really
what we want, and how difficult would it be to preserve that state?

Grüße,
 Thomas