Hi, folks.  I'm continuing to find it problematic that duplicate
messages are only appearing to be indexed once.  I'm wondering what are
the possbile solutions to this issue, if any.

For instance, I sent a message that was bcc'd to a long list of people,
including myself.  All of my sent mail is fcc'd to a local directory.
The index of my original sent message was almost immediately trumped by
the index of the message I then recieved back through the mail.  Since
the recieved message trumped the fcc'd message, I had a difficult time
finding the bcc list, since I had to go outside of notmuch.

Is there no way to make it possible to have notmuch returns all copies
of messages matching searches?  I don't think this happens frequently,
so I don't think it would get in the way, but it's certainly useful for
me to have it.

jamie.