On Mon,  5 Apr 2010 13:46:16 -0300, david at tethera.net wrote:
> Commentary on this revision of the patch.
>       - Rebased to current master.
>       - Last time I checked, used by dme's json rewrite of the emacs ui
>         - Warnings eliminated by including the new notmuch-lib.el

Very nice stuff indeed. I incorporated the two minor style issues that
David E. mentioned in his reply. I do think that
"notmuch-query-get-threads" would be better named something much closer
to "notmuch-search". But we can wait to clear up the naming until we get
everything switched to this and the old calls to "notmuch search"
removed.

-Carl