Tomi Ollila <tomi.ollila at iki.fi> writes:

> Code looks OK. +1. I'm interested to see whether replies to signed emails
> work on this system where sign/(de|en)cryption just doesn't work (out of
> the box) :D

It's a good point. I need to insert my smartcard to sign things, which
I'm sometimes too lazy to do. In my case, maybe I should stop being so
lazy; I suspect my particular case is a but unusual.

Perhaps people with no ability to sign are less likely to have
"notmuch-crypto-process-mime" set?  Or we can add another configuration
variable initialized from notmuch-crypto-process-mime, but allowing
people to shut this off.