Tomi Ollila <tomi.oll...@iki.fi> writes:

> It looks like tab width was not 8 when these (notmuch-search-toggle-exclude)
> were added, accidentally indented w/ leading space, not tab ;/
>
> (ditto for all other (notmuch-search-toggle-exclude), rest of the content
> removed.)

Ah, good job spotting this. My tab width defaults to 2 in sh-script
files. I've fixed this now, but now sure what to do next. Should I
generate a new patch series and send them all again, generate a new
patch series and just send the modified patch, or is there some other
convention for next steps?

> Otherwise, in this large set of changes, I could not see anything alarming,
> but I did not test (I even don't know how, as I don't have excludes...)

An easy way to test would be to set some excluded tags :-).

    notmuch config set search.exclude_tags foo

Then:
1. Go to your inbox in Emacs.
2. Tag some mail with foo.
3. Run `M-x notmuch-refresh-this-buffer` and the mail you tagged should
   no longer be shown.
4. Hit the i key and it will be shown again.
5. Hit i again and it will be hidden.
6. Hit i again to re-show it and go ahead and remove the foo tag
7. Run `M-x notmuch-refresh-this-buffer` or hit i as much as you like,
   the mail should now always be shown since its no longer excluded.

--
Mohsin Kaleem