Am 25.12.2015 um 18:43 schrieb Pierre Moreau:
Hello,

Maybe my e-mail client is messing with me, but I couldn't find any dmesg output
attached to your e-mail. Could you please try to attach it again?

By the way, since you have a Kepler, you should try booting with
"nouveau.War00C800_0=1". That workaround is enabled by default in 4.4-rc5
(IIRC), but that might not be the case on Karol's branch.

Best regards,
Pierre

I did not find that parameter under /sys/module/nouveau/parameters. Google led me to try nouveau.config=War00C800_0=1 instead.

Anyway, I added both to the kernel cmdline. Unfortunately it made no difference. Dota 2 still freezes up the system pretty much immediately (when 0f pstate is in use).

I verified the config is active through cat /sys/module/nouveau/parameters/config (returns a single lien "War00C800_0=1" as expected).

Best regards