On Thu, 4 May 2023 16:32:16 -0700
Marc MERLIN <marc_nouv...@merlins.org> wrote:

> Hi again, I just saw a bunch of commits from all of you (thanks), but
> still can't find info if my thinkpad P73 with Quadro RTX 4000
> Mobile/TU104 is meant to be supported, or not, and if so, how I can
> best report issues beyond what I've already sent.
>
> The intel graphics works great thankfully, but I do need to use HDMI
> out from time to time, which is only wired to the nvidia chip
> unfortunately.
>
> Guidance would be very appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

I'm going to take a leap here ...

any UEFI ? TSM ?

In the spec's that I looked at Lenovo's ThinkPad P73 FHD / 4K UHD
personally I found it interesting that the "up to" Nvidia Quadro RTX
5000 was listed as "Discrete" vs. the UHD Graphics 620 (24 EUs) as
"Integrated".  Are you 4K?

I see it TB3's and that could mean that if you're going 4K you'd want
to be using those ... a guess since I have neither.

HDMI ... I have had issues with Laps + HDMI when plugging the cable
into an already turn-on monitor. I have taken DVI-I > DP cables just to
see ... Next I didn't see any reference to Nvidia drivers is that your
option ? (I know, I live with bane of a "tainted kernel" because of
them and flop back and forth to see how Nouveau is progressing)

Either my eye's are getting worse or I missed what O/s your running ...
not sure that's the issue or drivers and possibly HDMI & TB.