Hi,

For those of you, who might be interested, I pushed a hacked version of Zaku
with OF 1.1 support to: https://github.com/TrafficLab/nox11oflib. Basically
NOX's OF handling has been replaced with oflib from the 1.1 soft switch
implementation (https://github.com/TrafficLab/of11softswitch), plus a lot of
stuff has been removed or changed to make it work.

It misses a lot of features available in Zaku, yet I believe this could be a
good platform for anyone to start prototyping OF 1.1 ideas, until the
"official" OF 1.1 support is ready.
If you would like to use this version and have any questions, found a bug, or
would like to reimplement missing features, feel free to contact me.

Limitations:
- No python support
- Experimenter features (OFMP, SNAT, switch manager,... ) has been removed
- Almost all apps have been removed (discovery app is available; reimplemented
in C++)
- oflib is in pure C, so sending/receiving OF messages involves structs and
pointer arrays (yet this is not as inconvenient as it sounds)

Regards,
Zoltan.