Hi Linbo,

if you want to do traditional IP routing and forwarding on OpenFlow networks
you may want to have a look at RouteFlow:
https://sites.google.com/site/routeflow/

The second tutorial we are about to release demonstrates a four router
network running OSPF:
https://sites.google.com/site/routeflow/documents/tutorial2-four-routers-with-ospf

You can look in the code to see how IP forwarding rules are installed in the
OpenFlow switches.

-Christian

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 02:30, linbo <li...@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:

> **
>  Hi,Srini Seetharaman :
>
> Thank you for your help ! You are so warm-hearted,I will read the paper you
> provided.
>
> I have checked the mail list ,but unfortunately I didn't found anybody
> write that code.
>

> 2011-09-02
>  linbo

Christian