发件人: Ricardo Bennesby
发送时间: 2011-09-03  08:22:41
收件人: linbo
抄送: nox-dev
主题: Re: [nox-dev] routing module

Hi Linbo.

You can take a look on this link, it might helps:

http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/OpenFlow_Tutorial#Create_Router

This exercise of create a router to link two subnets helped on my group ongoing
research. We are developing a NOX component that can do routing between two or
more Networks or Domains. We are using multiples Mininets. Each Mininet
represents a domain.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask.

Best regards.