Hi,
I'm am wondering about the syntax and sematic of the meta.json files. I cannot find anything about it in the wiki and the mailinglists.

The problem is a fairly easy one: I have written a python component and splitted it up in several files, but I cannot import those files. I tried various permutations of the import statement and nothing worked. Can you give me a hint where I can find valuable information about the NOX build system? Do I have to add my *.py files (which I only want to use in my component) to Makefile.am and meta.json?

Thanks in advance

Bernd