Hi,

    The *flowtracer component* in NOX controller is not working. When I try
to run the component, it shows me the following error :

00073|nox|ERR:Cannot change the state of 'flowtracer' to INSTALLED:
'flowtracer' ran into an error:
    cannot import a Python module 'nox.netapps.flowtracer.flowtracer':
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "./nox/netapps/flowtracer/flowtracer.py", line 12, in <module>
        from nox.coreapps.messenger.pyjsonmsgevent import JSONMsg_event
      File "./nox/coreapps/messenger/pyjsonmsgevent.py", line 25, in
<module>
        _pyjsonmsgevent = swig_import_helper()
      File "./nox/coreapps/messenger/pyjsonmsgevent.py", line 21, in
swig_import_helper
        _mod = imp.load_module('_pyjsonmsgevent', fp, pathname, description)
    ImportError: ./nox/coreapps/messenger/_pyjsonmsgevent.so: undefined
symbol: vigil::JSONMsg_event::JSONMsg_event(vigil::core_message const*)

Please rectify the problem.

Thank You

Regards
Siddharth