I'm quite alright with that too. We don't really have a strong convention,
because IIRC nothing is coded in the plugins - it's more what the archetypes
generate.

Given that VS creates the layout you describe, and the add-in generates a POM
from that, the generation could be simpler if it assumed that format.

How would that impact other people?

- Brett