Thanks Dennis.

I added this:

---

NPanday allows projects using the .NET framework to be built with Apache Maven.
NPanday has been incubating since August 2010.

NPanday has had a lull of activity for several months as all the committers
have had other things occupying their time.

There are still clear goals for what to do next, when someone has cycles to
pursue
them: produce a release of the most recent changes, and to better promote the
project among the .NET and Maven communities.

We continue to see occasional questions from users, and occasional patch
submissions,
but haven't added a new committer since 20 April 2011.

The last release was on 16 May 2011.

Since the last report, Matthias Wessendorf resigned as a mentor. Nobody has
stepped
in to replace him.

The top priorities towards graduation are:

  - work out a concrete plan towards graduation in the next quarter
  - encourage newer contributors to do so on a continuing basis.

---

I still hope to find some cycles soon to rally a release. A show of hands from
anyone else interested in helping would be great :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter