Von: shaposh...@gmail.com [mailto:shaposh...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Roman
Shaposhnik
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014 19:29
An: npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: npanday-us...@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Determining next steps for the NPanday

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 2:08 AM, David Akehurst <d...@akehurst.net> wrote:
> I would like it to stay
> I have done some development for it

Please note that retirement doesn't make source code go away -- it will still
be available for you to use and hack on.

Retirement is ASF's way of telling outside world that even though source is
still there and available, the community is gone. Now, as I said, the measure
of the community "being there" could be interpreted as *at the very least*
having 3 active participants since all decisions would require 3 votes minimum.

Not sure if NPanday has that, but would love to be contradicted.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Finally, should 3 active participants show up after the retirement,
reviving the project takes very little time.
Hence its not like a permanent state of things.