It sounds like you had an old version installed beforehand. We should handle
this better, so feel free to file a bug. However, to get it working I suggest
you follow the uninstall instructions on the web site (make sure everything is
removed, particularly the AddIn file in your documents folder), make sure it
does not appear in VS and then try installing again.

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org