I did my best to set up the appropriate environment variables including the PATH, but that is something I could double-check.

I am not sure what you mean by: There are intermittent with respect to the orders of the frameworks.

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-03-16 5:31 PM, Josimpson Ocaba wrote:
Hi Eric,

Trying to clear things up for my understanding. You used the msi right and NPanday is working fine for VS2005 & VS2008. On your uninstall of npanday did the addin remain? Also are all of the microsoft assemblies already installed in the GAC?

Did you also update your Path Environment as mentioned in the docs? There are intermittent with respect to the orders of the frameworks.

Thanks,

--
Joe Ocaba