*<Moderaotr: Oh  please you will be the 2nd one there behind Tonia :-D
-Derek>*

That's 2. Now I know it's some sick, twisted disease u have.

If u have nothing nice 2 say about Tonia, u need 2 keep her name off
of urevil lips. She has done nothing 2 u 4 u 2 keep coming down on her
about her
choices. U r not her father. Nor would u b a choice in the category of the
perfect father. Considerate, caring people think about the feelings of
others b4 they allow ugly words 2 represent who they r. U attack people with
no merit or logic. Had I known that this whole front of the line thing was a
sad running joke 4 u that u can't seem 2 get past, I would have never fanned
ur flame. Don't u ever let anything die? Do u need 2 bring others down 2
lift ur sad life up? How childish r u? 2 consistently beat a dead horse,
year after year, shows a lack of maturity.  No one has promised u that their
lives r in ur hands, why do u feel the need 2 school us all. U need 2 take a
few lessons in net-etiquette urself. And a few more lessons in compassion. U
have no idea why we do the things we do. They may seem silly 2 u, but
everyone has reasons 4 doing what they do. Reasons far deeper than your
small mind can delve. Just like u have reasons taking time out of ur life 2
moderate this list 4 Prince fans. I'll blast my reason just 2 give u some
incite into things u don't understand. Other than my daughter, I don't have
family Derek.  Since 1983 I've been on my own. I look up 2 Prince because
that was the first person who unknowingly took my mind off of this. The only
positive thing I could cling 2. Maybe if I still had my mother and father, I
would not feel the need 2 cling 2 Prince. U don't know Tonia's reasons. And
u don't think past ur own nose 2 give her the respect that she and everyone
here deserves.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Grow up Derek. What u do 4 the sake of a laugh, can hurt
people more
than u have the capacity u know. Can't u just grow the balls 2 apologize 4
causing others undue pain.

~Belinda

<Moderator: Firstly, you should not speak for other people. Speak for
yourself. It bothered Tonia that i mean that joke. She would tell me. She
yet to tell me. And trust me she would tell me...

secondly, I am not only one that makes that joke. EVERYONE that know and
doesn't know Tonia makes that Observation at EVERY appearance that she
attends.  You beating me up because I am here in your face and it
apparently hits close to home about something I said...

and to that I respond: GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK AND GROWN SENSE OF HUMOR!
and get some mental help.

I have been reluctantly running an insane asylum for 10 FREAKING YEARS and
I can't make a observational jokes?! It's the only way I can get by the
day to monotony Prince fans and there pyschosis. This obession that some
of you have with Prince is extremely unhealthy. I don't go chasing someone
state to state see the same show over and over when I have bills to pay
and responsibility to my children [SINCE YOU WENT THERE BTW]

You think this shit is easy then you do it! You would never have lasted
half as long as I have...  -Derek>