**Oh yeah! The warped desire to be up front. If your Tonia you will
> probably be there starting Ummm now! [LMAO!].**

I hope you realize that joke is old and played now.

Tonia

<Moderator: Actually to most us its not Tonia. You may not believe it, but
when I talk to other fans about shows its always mentioned. They always
mention the lady with glasses that was in front X venue. Your a legend in
the Prince community. I am not being sarscastic. It's something of NPNY
lore "the lady with the glasses in the front of the line".
You shouldn't be embarrased about it.

but if it bothers I will not make that joke on the list out respect to
you. -Derek>