This is very true, I did just meet u last year, but thats exactly the point!
U R A LEGEND!  Roll wit it!

   As far as the perks are concerned......um....the admiration of my lazy azz
and others not so fortunate to get those spots??  I know you will always b
upfront and if I seeked out front row reviews, I suspect you would be willing
2 share your fantastic experiences.

   In the meantime, ill do my best to not act not surprised to see u front and
center at upcoming events, crossing fingers 4 good ones!

   much purple love,

   kelly

<Moderator: You know what is worst then me not making a joke in public?
The fake I will be making them in my head :-D  -Derek>

Revelationsunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Kelly your behind didn't know me til you met me at karaoke grammy night
last
year. lol

I understand it's a joke but it's been rerunning for a few years and it ran
outta juice for me during the very beginning of the Musicology tour.

And y'all some exaggerating behind people up in this joint. I AIN'T NO STAR
UP IN HERE! Shoot if that's the case then where's my benefits cuz I have yet
to receive them. :-P

Either way I will still keep doing my thang.

something of a legend. We will be telling our grandchildren of your
exploits :-D -Derek>