Just for the record, I, too, find you Derek to be a pretty funny,kind and
generous guy. Tho I don't think we've ever met in person, I'm sure you'd
find a whole list of things to tease me about and hopefully, you'd like me
enough to do so with your usual good humor.

That being said, Tonia, my kindred spirit and new idol! I too travel from
state to state and totally prefer up front to anywhere else. If I can't
see him, um, what's the point of going? :) So, if you got any tips on how
to do it more often and want to share, PLEASE email me! And yes, will be
traveling to NYC in June for the free show :)

Robyn<--up front to the side at the Nokia AND against the stage, RIGHT IN
FRONT OF HIM in Philly....and still smilin' about it :)

<Moderator: Oh My God! Yall Need therapy! Isseues! :-D  -Derek>