I hear ya!

  I've waited many an hour in line, and as long as I'm able to do so, I'll
wait again!    I don't want to be the short person having to look over your
"big ol head!"

  T ;)

Michael Byrdsong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  If I go to the morning show thingy, I will be right up there in front
with Tonia or anyone else that likes to be in front to see Prince
perform. All you short people will have to look over my big ol head
to see. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be up
front. We all experience the shows in our own ways. Some need the
front, and some are just fine chilling in the back wondering why and
embarrassed by the fact that so many people are trying to get up front.

None of us at this list should single out any other for their love of
a live Prince Show. I believe that everyone who posts regularly on
the list is as much a Prince fan as the next guy. It is very time
consuming to read everyone's posts, but we somehow make the time to
do so. That in itself is indicative of the level of Fans that we are.

Yes there are some "extremists" out there that would squeeze the
sweat out of Prince's towel and drink it (Eew, I can't believe I just
thought of that), but most of us are extreme in other ways. My
extremity is that when you ride in my car, you will hear a Prince jam
9 out of 10 times.

I bet that If most of us created a log of how much time we spent
searching for new information about Prince, looking for bootlegs,
listening to our library of Prince and Prince related music, or
posting messages on any of the many Prince related websites, it would
be obvious that we are all hooked on Prince's music and his
performances.

Don't Hate, Participate :-)

Michael B

Being at a show that starts at 7:30am at 12am is extreme in my head.
Especially when your by yourself and everyone else strolls up at 5 or 6am
rested and ready to party. But you know what? To Each There Own I guess...
-Derek>