Your example is definitely extreme. Do people who wait that long?
I guess it is like you said, to each their own.
Just let me know who it is  who gets to a venue so early so that I
can get there late and skip the line with them :-)

Enjoy the Weekend NPNYers!
MIchael B

<Moderator: LOL to the back!  -Derek>