Just Say No :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of april snow
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:25 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Review of Prince's Late Night Concert - TMZ.com

i am absolutely speechless on this one!!  puffy the beautiful one?? im
so lost?  can someone translate for me?

<Moderator: I don't even think I want to know the back stories that are
wrapped around this...  -Derek>

Kelly Salaam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Is there a deeper, more
creative video planned than could happen, much to my gasp,
ya know, fear and astonishment if yaw''ll do some sort of scary Urban
sitting down knee thing for the Beautiful, Loved and Blessed? Prince , I
LOVE You, but will you please let Puffy play the beautiful one? and you
the villain. Storyboards are important.

so incoherent in my life. Are you a related to George Bush? -Derek>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Click here: Inside Prince's Secret Late Night Concert - TMZ.com
http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/28/inside-princes-secret-late-night-concert/

Some idea of what went on last night. Just found this by accident.
Susanna