We already have some of the music from this new time in Prince's
life... Fury, the Dance (IMO)
Prince will probably marry (enter into an cohabitant relationship)
with Tamar when she loses a few pounds :-)
The best girlfriend for him will be one that has musical talent and
will spend as much time in the studio as he does. Maybe he is finding
that in Tamar.
Whether or not she produces anything worth listening to after
spending so much time in the studio remains to be seen.

Michael B

<Moderator: I believe Tamar is married plus when have you seen Prince with a
African American woman?!?  Maybe if she has some Latina in her he will give
her a pass.  -Derek>