><Moderator: It's cause she's black right?! I know Prince has a sweet
>tooth for a lighter shade of brown :-D  -Derek>

yes, and it's done SO WELL for him so far. I think he should hold
auditions at the org this time,  and whoever gets the most  votes
gets to marry him.

<Moderator: Actually I was speakin' with a friend about making a reality
TV show like the Flavor Flav one on VH1 starting Prince and the winner
gets to Marry Prince. I think that would be awesome!  -Derek>