Oh yeah Angie Stone disappointed the ish out of me.   I saw Angie in concert

a few months back at BB King's and she talked about  Celebrity Fit
Club...encouraging us to watch.  She was  actually filming it then...why ask
us to watch
you be a failure EVERY  DAY?!  It's not sad that she is where she is...it's
just sad that she's  been given a way out and chooses to be cowardly about
it
every time the going  gets rough.  Especially sad that she uses the excuse
of
having a cardiac  condition that is actually worse because of  her weight!!

Pretty  bad...
-Portia

In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:15:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,