Congratulations Johnda, that's wonderful.  You must be so excited.

Be Well Always
Viv

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Sent: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 1:21 AM
Subject: NPNY: Poetry - I'm Being Published

To all the members who have been keeping me in their prayers I want to thank

you because they do work. I sent in one of my many poems to Poetry.Com. To
my
surprise I have been chosen to be published next month in their up coming
book
"Immortal Verses". The poem I sent in was the one I wrote for Prince. It's
called "Inspiration". So now my poetry is being read by alot of people. I
want
to thank one member personally, and that's Damon for being encouraging.
Thank's
Man. Thank you all.
Johnda (Tozure51)