From: "Darlene Alleyne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Poetry - I'm Being Published
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:34:51 -0400

That's wonderful :-) I'll go to poetry.com and read it now

Dar

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:07:14 EDT

Congratulations!
Can we see the poem?
-Portia

In a message dated 10/14/2006 9:48:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

To all  the members who have been keeping me in their prayers I want to
thank

you because they do work. I sent in one of my many poems to  Poetry.Com.
my
surprise I have been chosen to be published next  month in their up coming
book
"Immortal Verses". The poem I sent in was  the one I wrote for Prince.
It's
called "Inspiration". So now my poetry is  being read by alot of people. I
want
to thank one member personally,  and that's Damon for being encouraging.
Thank's
Man. Thank you  all.
Johnda (Tozure51)