From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 3:37 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Re: R.I.P. Melinda aka Nena luvsexy747

This is so sad.  This seems so unfair.  So cruel.  I hope  she did not suffer.
So many questions.  The other driver?  So  many things.-j7

<Moderator: Melinda didn't even make it to the show! She had been talking about
it for months now and I know she was extremely thrilled to be a part of what is
going on. It's beyond tragic.

I still don't have much more info. I am guessing the family is handing over to
Rhode Island for the services. Only one person I asked got back to me

In a message dated 2/4/2007 4:23:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL