Http://www.thebumpsquad.com

Http://www.myspace.com/thebumpsquad

(O.K., I have not even heard Prince having a manager sicne like
Albert Magnoli back in 89-90. If this is true, it is very
interesting. This was posted by hrmredflag and thank u 4 sending it
in. I waited 4 the right time 2 post it and I hope u understand.-j7)

I've been monitoring the Velvet Rope, which is a forum for music
industry people, to see ifI could pick up some chatter on Prince
shopping a new album around. Nothing on that yet, but someone there
just posted that former Sony Music executive Michele Anthony has
"landed Prince as a client". I know she was let go from Sony last
year
as a result of the merger with BMG, is she a manager now? Could
Prince
have finally realized he could use some professional management?

http://tinyurl.com/25gobe