**<Moderator: Honestly it wasn't but you can tell the energy and the vibe
was
there. I need to hire J7 as my publicist :-D  -Derek>**

Oh lawd, and why pray-tell would you need a publicist?

True, J7's review made me excited for those that were in attendance because
they definitely got a good show.  We all know the vibe can make or break the
experience.

Tameir

<Moderator: You never know when you will need a good publicist :-P  -Derek>

--
~Tameir