I purchased it from Amazon..though I have already heard it.

There's no pleasing you is there Derek?

:)

Victor

<Moderator: That is not true, 3 songs pleased me :-)  -Derek>

Derek Kelly wrote:
Just curious by a show of hands if anyone purchased "Planet Earth" today.

I heard they were fly off the shevles and falling swiftly into the cut-out
bin!

I will probably purchase it before the end of the week so I can get it at
the lower $9.99 price. Definitely not worth 14.99 to 16.99 to me...

Derek

--
"Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out."
-Anton Chekhov