I agree... I consider Planet Earth, Somewhere Here on Earth, Future Baby
Mama, and Chelsea Rodgers among the best that he's done in the last decade.
The One You Wanna C is still growing on me and the other stuff I still have
to listen to more closely.  As I have said before, to me musically it's a
much more engaging record than Musicology or 3121--a lot more interesting
musical ideas going on... it's going to be a slow grower that stays with me
for a while.

<Moderator: and with that said if it was only an instrumental album it
would of been a lot better :-D  -Derek>