You mean baby knows?  I like both of those songs but again my opinion.

We all have music styles we like. And styles of Prince music we like.
I really haven't liked his ballads on the last few albums - I want another
adore, insatiable, do me baby. I don't think Call My Name, Satisfied, Future
Baby Mamma really live up to it.

My favorite song of the last few albums is Black Sweat which some of you
probably hate - but I love the falsetto, straight funk groove Prince.

AS