Man that's really throwing stones, you remind me of my jeep! dam! I only like
2 songs on this new cd, but please leave us not forget he has put out some
unimaginative music before. You guys know he's my inspiration, but right
now......... there's a lot to be desired. Truly he should meet a muze who could
spark
some glow in him. Faxing a new poem today. Getting closer to having a whole
book published instead on just that one poem.
Johnda