In a message dated 7/25/07 1:43:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Not  every person is ready to do that though. Its not always good therapy
for
all who do that. There's other forms of therapy that deal with  working
through serious life issues that could be more productive and  healthy then
writing
and releasing product about such painful things.  Think about it: it may  be
tr
ivializing such  matters.

<Moderator: you know if you keep it bootled inside you  might go postal
right?  -Derek>

Who said he is kjeeping anything bottled? And who's to say whatever is
happening in his life is giving him such turmoil as to warrant that comment.
That's silly.

"Write about the bad stuff in your life prince or you'll go postal..plus we
want to hear it cause your other stuff we aren't enjoying!"

Yall the ones who are crazy lol

<Moderator: You know I was jokin' right. I think he should write about
Random Theology and mix them together to make no sense and Rainbows and
Ponys. That is the Prince I miss  :-D  -Derek>