In a message dated 7/25/07 1:39:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yeah,  but with Lovesexy he said it with great music and a style all his own.
   Planet Earth has the same message, but the music is much to be  desired.

Wrong: for the record Lovesexy as the follow-up to SOTT was WEAK and a  joke.
There music was light as hell. Only because of nostalgia do we all think  it
was great: and only because he toured with that sorry album.

TRC as a religious themed album (albeit more strict or whatever word I cant
think of right now) was a lot more on point musically. Only AnnaStesia and
Positivity are interesting. The rest of that shit is what yall call "wrote in
his sleep" sing a long ish. Dance On? Come on now. I don't expect anyone to
agree with me but that's alright.