SonyBMG Music Entertainment uses an ad agency, Universal-McCann in New York,
to place interactive (online) ads for their releases. They placed ads for
Planet  Earth  beginning last week. "top search" is a huge advertising
business. Top search results are often bought. One of the only  cases where
this is NOT true is when you do a search for "NPNY". Unless, of course,
Derek has some marketing budget he hasn't disclosed.

<Moderator: Well npny.net comes before NPNY.org the last time I searched
so whoever runs Nurse Practitioner of NY most have a better budget :-)
-Derek>