Message ----
From: loven happiness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NPNY
<npny@lists.panix.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:16:12 PM
NPNY: interesting

Prince is #6 on Yahoo's top searches. I guess the release
of his new album
(and the Mail issue) has stirred up quite a buzz. But I
wonder what folks are
looking up...Any guesses?

Robyn

<Moderator: It could
be Prince Charles for all we know :-P. He didn't even
crack  the Top 100
Google Searches  -Derek>