Oh..oh. The fans are becoming angry. :)

Which stage of  grieving is this again?  :)

Victor

<Moderator: This is the pitch fork and torches angry mob stage Vic :-D
-Derek>

Belinda wrote:
Thank u Andrew. I like the little news paper clipping.

^don't give up Derek

<Moderator: How could you not?! This shit is lame. Prince isn't even throwing his fans a bone. The site at this point isn't even a tease. It's bullshit. There really isn't any album and he couldn't get a record deal to save his life. It's February and I see nothing to show for
the hype.
-Derek>