From: loven happiness <lovenhpp...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NPNY: Two New Pics on LotusFlower site
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 11:40 AM

I agree, it is getting more and more ridiculous every day. Even the picture
of him is particularly attrocious. He looks like a corpse.

Did you see the
latest article about him? He makes a headline because he is performing in
his house...and to a "more exclusive" (read: smaller) group this year.
Egads.

Robyn
You're so vain;
I bet you think this all is about you....

<Moderator: I don't he wasn't before. It just seems to be more Envogue to
hang at Prince's place lately  -Derek>