2159fd1e41f690756f36dc87813833b26924630f8852f1736368e95fffa42fc35b00afbc46b5
453b350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: owner-n...@lists.panix.com

For those that haven't heard, Prince has signed an exclusive deal with
Target for his next 3 disc album release available March 29th.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1882697,00.html?cnn=yes

Well, better Target than Walmart. Personally though, I hate these exclusive
deals because ultimately there will be some fans that will have a hard time
getting it. Also, it forces you to shop someplace you may ordinarily not go
to or want to patronize. I have a relative who works at Target so I'll have
him pick it up for me.

Tom

<Moderator: Yup posted that last night. Considering there is no Target
stores in New York City, I wonder who is doing the fulfillment for his
website. I am afraid to order anything directly from Prince anymore. I guess
I will have to order it form Target's website or got White Plains Target.
-Derek>