I have a feeling that the release of 'Large Room' was his statement.
Haven't time or energy to  do the old "decode Prince's intentions"
bit. I ALMOST expected to see him in LA at the Memorial, but can you
imagine the chaos that  would ensue?

I'll tell you this, Michael's death makes me want to  celebrate
artists while they are  ALIVE. Doesn't mater if you are a Yo-Yo Ma
fan or a Ghostface Killer fan, GET you a T-shirt!! Can you imagine
what the media would be like after P's death? Between the bootlegs
being played on the air and the live footage on VH-1, and TV-One
playing "Graffiti Bridge", and CNN doing stories with "Eye CU" on the
screen, and the org becoming the second highest trafficked site on
the internet, we'd have to send Derek to the moon! NO rest! No rest!
Interviews all day!!

<Moderator: I don't think the death of Prince would have that big of an
impact as Michael Jackson's did. MJ started as a child star. We watched him
grow up and become whatever he became. His music was a lot more accessible
and he legitimately cared what he fans thought.

Prince the other hand doesn't care about you and would sue to prove another
point in his personal vendetta against the internet. He has done everything
humanly possible to destroy his fan base.

I should write an article one day about subject one day. Maybe when he too
passes on.  -Derek>