National Post School Outcome Data Community of Practice

NPSO Community of Practice member, Kim Nickerson, from Oklahoma has asked
that we share the following job announcement:

Below you will find information about a vacancy at the Oklahoma DRS for an
Education Consultant.  This person will focus mainly on secondary
transition and working with the VR/VS counselors with transition
caseloads.  The person will serve on the Oklahoma Transition Council and
be the main point of contact at DRS for transition.  If you can post it on
your site or pass it along, I know DRS would appreciate it.

Kim Nickerson, Associate State Director
Special Education Services

Oklahoma State Department of Education
2500 North Lincoln Boulevard, Room 412